how to checkout on nds card

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by G9XFTW, Dec 21, 2017.

1. G9XFTW
    OP

G9XFTW Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2017
    India
    So instead of being redirected to Paypal the website give me an email address of where to send the actual payment. It just looks fishy to me. Is that really how their process works? and also they have not asked me to confirm my registered email, nor have they send me an actual invoice on my email.

2. ry755

ry755 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2017
    United States
    California
    I think this is due to the fact that Paypal doesn't like it when people sell flashcarts. So this is how you have to do it. But nds-card.com is the official sponsor or whatever of GBAtemp, so you can trust them.

3. G9XFTW
    OP

G9XFTW Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2017
    India
    I ordered one anyways. Many first timers are skeptical like me and then many are vouching for them. Guess I will find out. Where I am right now I cant find original DS games to buy, so I have to resort to this.

4. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Ordered many times from them. It's just a way around getting their Paypal account blown up (Paypal doesn't deal well with flashcarts). They will confirm with you after you pay and give you a tracking number/things (the tracking usually disappears when it leaves China/HK).